A simple dish to make for parties or on a lonely night at home… I don’t judge.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Large bread bowl
- 1 pkg chopped spinach
- 1 can artichokes, chopped
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- ½ c sour cream
- 1 tbsp mayo
- Red pepper flakes
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded mozzarella
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayo. Let it melt down and stir it up evenly. Add in spinach and artichokes to the creamy mixture with a dash of garlic powder, salt, black pepper and red chili flakes.
- Hollow out a large round loaf of sourdough bread. Be sure to save all the bread from the inside!
- Fill the loaf with the creamy, cheesy, artichokie, goodness.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and place in the broiler until golden brown.
- Serve with the inside bread, carrot sticks and celery sticks.
By Kasey Potts of Kasey’s Kitchen