“We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
There is absolutely nothing I love more in life than a good dance party. (I use the term “dance party” loosely, as I am referring to pretty much any situation where I can bounce around, lip sync, and hopefully solo on my air guitar). Normally I like a little variety in my playlists – a good jam to get your toes tapping, followed up by something slightly slower with an awesome melody, etc etc. NOT TODAY FOLKS. It’s time to get the base bumping and your fists pumping.
Yeah, I said it.
TIME TO FIST PUMP.
Whether you’re getting amped up to hit the club, need a good pre-game mix, or you’re just home alone rocking out (we all do it), here are some jams to go along with your crunk juice.
Turn it up.
- TIPSY – J-Kwon
- 4 MY PEOPLE – Missy Elliot
- GOOD GOOD NIGHT – Roscoe Dash
- LITTLE BAD GIRL – David Guetta, Ludacris, Taio Cruz
- GOT ME BODIED (Extended Version) – BEYONCE
- GOOD FEELING – Flo Rida
- CAN’T HOLD US – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- SEXY AND I KNOW IT – LMFAO
- DON’T YOU WORRY CHILD – Swedish House Mafia
- MOVE THAT BODY – Nelly, Akon, T-Pain
- PLEASE DON’T STOP THE MUSIC – Rihanna
- #thatPOWER – will.i.am, Justin Bieber
- ON THE FLOOR – JLO & Pitbull
- SEXY BITCH – David Guetta, Akon
- HEADBAND – B.oB ft. 2 Chainz
- WE TAKIN’ OVA – DJ Khaled
- KING OF THE DANCEHALL – Beenie Man
Listen on Spotify: QLC Dance Party
By Christa Larkin
- “The Old School Playlist” by Christa Larkin
- “Your Guide to the Perfect Dance Party” by Maggie Lyons
- “The Karaoke Playlist” by Jackie Shuman