- I find myself complaining about the noise level of my neighbors. I want to hit the ceiling with a broom stick and scream, “What’s all the racket?!”
- I put soft, comfortable pants on at any chance I get. I often say, “Man I can’t wait to get home and get jammy jammed up.” And not only will I wear said comfortable pants in my home, but I will rearrange my day so that I only have to go places where these pants are acceptable to wear.
- As I get older, I realize my memory is becoming that of a goldfish. To help me from constantly forgetting what I need to do in the next five minutes, I make lists in my head as I walk around the house, grocery store, work, etc, so I don’t embarrass myself carrying a notebook around with me everywhere I go.
- I get really excited about coupons. So excited that if I find good deals online or in the paper, I plan my weekends around taking full advantage of those deals.
- My favorite thing to do on a Friday or Saturday night is to have a date with my couch and DVR. It’s starting to keep me from being social and making friends, but that hasn’t kept me from canceling plans at night so I can run home immediately and catch up on Grey’s Anatomy.
- I thoroughly enjoy trying out new face-masks when I have a free night. Very helpful in preventing wrinkles (yes, I see them starting to creep up on me).
- My new old lady cocktail is hot water with lemon
- My bedtime has slowly crept up from 2AM, to 12PM, to 10PM…. Ok, 9PM.
- I wear sneakers any chance I get. Helps me to power walk and these limbs are getting stiff!
By Alex Devlin